Village Inn, Buriton

Just near Petersfield, U.K.





Price

The style of accomodation is Bed and Breakfast, so the price reflects that. 



Location

The Inn is located in the pretty village of Buriton, which is just near Petersfield in Hampshire. Take the Petersfield turnoff from the main highway and then follow the sign that says Buriton. I stayed at the Inn because I was looking for accomodation about midway between Heathrow airport and Portsmouth, it's not midway but was the nicest option I found. It was a good choice, Buriton is less than 30 minutes from Portsmouth, and the village was lovely. I wished I had longer to explore it a bit.



Facilites

It was a standard B&B room, the inn itself has a restaurant and there's a guest lounge.








The room I was in the bathroom just had a bath, but it's possible to ask for a room where the bathroom has a shower. 

The lounge area, the restaurant where breakfast was served the next morning is through to the right.

It's an old building and quite rambling, lots of stairs and no elevator.


Extras

There's onsite car parking, very important in a village with narrow roads! The atmosphere was lovely as well, very much a small village gathering place, the evening I arrived there was quite a jolly crowd, dogs and all in the lounge! Staff really friendly and chatty.

Comments