Blog's First birthday!

Happy 1st birthday!


Today this blog has existed for a year! (I did actually have to look up what the exact date was of my first post! Didn't have it memorised!) Over a year ago I was inspired to set up a blog after reading a friend's daughter's blog about her trip to Japan. Another friend had a fashion blog which I used to enjoy reading as well, so thought perhaps it could be something I could do. It seemed a good way for family and friends to join me on my travels. 

It transpired that other people liked to dip in and out of reading my blog too! That motivated me to keep posting even when I wasn't travelling anywhere, I've got lots of material from previous trips! It's been a nice little hobby for me this year and I've really enjoyed doing it.

So happy anniversary little blog!




Comments